- 4 C all purpose flour
- 4 t baking powder
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1/4 C "Buttermilk" (1 cup yogurt + 1/4 milk or 1/4 C milk + 1.5 T vinegar)
- 1 stick butter
- 2/3 C brown sugar
- 1 T cinnamon
- Make the buttermilk and let it sit for ~5 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add butter to non-stick saucepan on low heat. Once melted, add sugar and cinnamon, Once incorporated, turn off heat.
- Mix dry biscuit ingredients, then add buttermilk. Mix and turn out onto countertop. Knead until dough comes together, then roll out as if making biscuits.
- Slice a checkerboard pattern with roughly 1" between cuts.
- Add all biscuit pieces to bundt pan. Add sauce, then toss thoroughly and distribute evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- After baking, let sit for a minute then turn out into a plate.