Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bulletproof Bites: An Introduction

A conversation with a good friend this past week reminded me of something I already knew:  I need to get into the habit of writing.  I self-censor way too much on my "real" blog, so I need to get in the habit of writing and publishing.  Thus:  a cooking blog.  I'm not a real foodie blogger:  I don't have crazy good photography skills or a cookbook deal.  But I occasionally make tasty things and don't have a good way to share the recipes, so the blog serves a dual purpose.  To start things off, here's some cooking I did for a college roommate reunion this past week:  8 adults and 7 kids.
I don't think it's possible to mess these recipes up.  If it was, I would have!  Try them out and let me know if anything's unclear.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment