|This jar was full five days ago.|
Ingredients for Single Batch:
- 2 t minced garlic
- 2 t grated fresh ginger
- 1 T canola oil
- 3 T tahini
- 2 T peanut butter
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 T sesame oil (I used canola)
- 2 T rice vinegar
- 2 t chili sauce
- 2 T sugar
- 3 T water (as needed for proper consistency)
Ingredients for Quadruple Batch (Mason Jar):
- 2 T, 2 t minced garlic
- 2 T, 2 t grated fresh ginger
- 3 T canola oil
- 3/4 C tahini
- 1/2 C peanut butter
- 1/2 C soy sauce
- 1/4 C sesame oil (I used canola)
- 1/2 C rice vinegar
- 2 T, 2 t chili sauce
- 1/2 C sugar
- 3/4 C water (as needed for proper consistency)
- Add group 1 to saucepan and heat until fragrant (about a minute). Remove from heat and let cool.
- Mix group 2 with a blender, food processor, or really excellent whisk. Add water last.
- Add group 1 to group 2 and mix.
- Enjoy hot or cold as a marinade, sauce, or condiment. Or eat it by itself... I'm not in a position to judge.