- Corn on the cob.
- Butter, salt, and pepper.
- Put water in a pot. Put the corn in it. Don't open it in any way. Put it in the little produce bag at the supermarket, then bring it home and put it in the water. If you're feeling fancy, put something on top of the corn to push it all the way under the water.
- Get a hot grill.
- Pull the corn out of the water and put it on the grill, right over the heat.
- Rotate every few minutes; cook until the corn husks are all brown.
- Put on a plate and let sit until it's cool enough to handle.
- Pull the husks open. They should split pretty much down the middle, and the silk should (due to the steam) slide right off.
- Immediately spread butter over corn, and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Eat and be filled with delicious corn.